IT Support Services
The Helpdesk team will respond to requests, in the order they were received, during regular business hours. If your request is urgent, please call the helpdesk at: (312) 413-3182 or (312) 413-4731. The IT Helpdesk is available to answer questions and provide support for desktops, laptops, Windows and Mac OS, monitors), accessories and devices (usb devices, printers, copiers, scanners, barcode readers, magnetic card readers)
Connect to campus wireless via UIC WiFi
Wireless Access points
UIC Wireless for Smart Phones and Tablets
Instructions to connect:
Audio Video Support
For special AV equipment requests please email email@example.com. In the request email please include the equipment needed, the room, and date & time of the event.
DMD & DMD AS Students:
- Dent-Students@listserv.uic.edu (entire student body)
Advanced Specialty/MS students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Faculty, Staff and Students: email@example.com
Student Research Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security purposes, only UIC email addresses will be allowed on the ListServs.
The following are expressly forbidden:
- Obscene, threatening, or offensive material
- Commercial postings, other than private sales among the College community
- Large files (e.g., images)
- Attachments should be avoided if the text of the attachment can be easily placed in the text of the email
Pharos UPrint System
Windows users: Please download the Pharos UPrint client for Windows XP, Vista or 7 from the links below. Select 32-bit or 64-bit as appropriate. Also refer to the instructions below for installation and configuration settings.
Mac users: Please refer to the instructions on how to download and install the UPrint client on a Mac.
- Dentistry UPrint Client for Windows (32-bit | 64-bit)
- Dentistry UPrint Client for Mac (on Pharos's website)
- Dentistry UPrint Client (Windows/Mac) - Instructions
Note: The UPrint client and instructions explained above are only for the use of UIC College of Dentistry students, faculty and staff.