- DDS, MSD
- Clinical Assistant Professor
After earning his DDS from Poznan University of Medical Sciences in Poland, Dr. Mohammad went on to complete his GPR training in Youngstown, Ohio (The Forum Western Reserve). Later, he completed a two-year Geriatric Dentistry fellowship at UCLA. Dr. Mohammad then received his Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) and certificate in Prosthodontics from University of Louisville.
Education & Career
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences, DDS
- The Forum Western Reserve-Health Dental Services, GPR certificate
- UCLA, Geriatric Dentistry Fellowship, certificate
- University of Louisville, MSD and Certificate in Prosthodontics
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
Dr. Mohammad has interests in dental implant restorations and laboratory research focusing on the clinical application of dental materials and biomaterials.
S. Schricker, A. Wee, S. Mohammad, and D. Rumsey ”Maxillofacial Prosthetics Reinforced with Polyhedral Silsesquioxanes (POSS)” J. Dent. Res. 2011, 90 (Spec Iss A)
Mohammad, S, Wee , AG, Rumsey, DJ , Schricker, S “Maxillofacial materials reinforced with various concentrations of polyhedral silsesquioxanes“ J. Dent Biomech, vol. 2010, Article ID 701845, June 2010.