- DDS, MS
- Clinical Associate Professor
Education & Career
- Northeastern University, Boston, BS
- Northwestern University Dental School, DDS
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, MS
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Oral Examination Committee, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Vice-President and President, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society, Sigma chapter
- Counselor, Former President, President elect and Secretary, the American Dental Education Association, Pediatric Dentistry section
Dr. Alrayyes’s scholarly interests include behavior management, dental trauma, postgraduate education, and special patient care.
Dr. Alrayyes has lead several dental mission trips abroad providing dental treatment to the underserved and special needs children.
- Alrayyes, S., Hart, T. Periodontal Disease in Children. Disease a Month, 57(4):184-91, April 2011
- Qawar, N., Alrayyes, S. Periodontitis in Pregnancy: The risk of preterm labor and low birth weight. Disease a Month, 57(4):192-202, April 2011