- Ronald M.
- DDS, MS
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Career
- MS, Oral Biology, Loyola University, 1977
- Endodontic Certificate, Loyola University School of Dentistry, 1975
- MA, International Relations, University of Arkansas, 1972
- DDS, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 1967
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Illinois Association of Endodontists
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Education Association
- Odontographic Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Sigma Chapter
- International College of Dentists
- American College of Dentists
"Etiology of Dental Caries: From Worm Theory to Modern Concepts", Dental Student Magazine, 44:205-207, December 1965.
"Pupal Circulation Following International Replantation of Teeth in Monkeys, ", MS Thesis, Loyal University, 1977.