Sundeep Dhawan, DDS, MS
Clinical Assistant Professor
Building & Room:
UIC College of Dentistry 801 S. Paulina St., IL 60612
Dr. Sundeep Dhawan is a native of Orland Park, Illinois. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, and a second Bachelor’s in Oral Sciences, both of them from University of Illinois at Chicago. Following his undergraduate studies, Dr. Sunny graduated from UIC College of Dentistry. For six years he practiced general dentistry in the Chicagoland area. After realizing his passion for endodontics, Dr. Sunny completed an advanced endodontics specialty residency at UIC. After concluding his research on the comparison of different endodontic file systems, Dr. Sunny received his Masters Degree from UIC College of Dentistry.
Dr. Sunny is a member of the American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society and the Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club.
Dr. Sunny lives in the suburbs of Chicago with his wife Puja, and their twin son and daughter. In their free time they enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- Certificate in Endodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2018
- MS in Oral Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2018
- DDS, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2010
Licensures and Certifications
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Windy City Seminar Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Association of Endodontists