Lauren Allegretti, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor
Building & Room:
UIC College of Dentistry 801 S. Paulina St., IL 60612
Dr. Lauren Allegretti grew up in Park Ridge, IL graduating from Maine South High School. She attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology and minors in Chemistry and Spanish in 2010 graduating Summa cum Laude.
Dr. Allegretti continued her education at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry receiving her dental degree in 2014.
While in dental school, her honors included the Dr. Donald McElroy Endodontics Award, the Dr. Adalbert L Vlazny Award for Clinical Excellence, and the Dr. William Starek Award for Academic Excellence. She was admitted to the honors societies of Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Phi Beta Kappa. She was involved in the Chicago Dental Society as class representative and was the historian for Delta Sigma Delta.
She had an interest in endodontics throughout dental school having received the Donald L. McElroy Endodontics award. Dr. Allegretti returned to University of Illinois at Chicago to obtain her Masters of Oral Sciences degree and her Certificate of Specialty in Endodontics completing both degrees in 2016.
- DDS, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2014
- Certificate in Endodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2016
Licensures and Certifications
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Student Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Association of Endodontists
- Arcolian Dental Arts Society
- Delta Sigma Delta
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Sigma Chapter