- Howard S.
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Career
- Northwestern University, BA
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- The University of Illinois at Chicago - Advanced Specialty Program in Combined Prosthodontics
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City- Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics and Dental Oncology
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Illinois Masonic Hospital-Attending Maxillofacial Psrosthodontist
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration,
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- International Society of Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
Clinical Activities and Specialties
Dr. Jeon has extensive clinical experience, having spent most of his time providing direct patient care. He maintains a private practice focusing on fixed, removable, implants and maxilloofacial prosthodontics.