Stephen Weeks, DDS
Clinical Assistant Professor
Building & Room:
UIC College of Dentistry 801 S. Paulina St., IL 60612
Dr. Weeks researches electronic canal length determination, canal preparation techniques, teaching clinical endodontics, diagnosis of orofacial pain, and pharmacology in endodontics.
Clinical activities & specialties
Faculty Practice Responsibilities:
Providing state-of-the-art endodontic diagnosis and treatment in a setting as efficient and comfortable as possible for patients, staff and practitioners.
Stephen Juriga; Sandra Manfra Marretta; Stephen M Weeks. Endodontic treatment of a non-vital permanent tooth with an open root apex using mineral trioxide aggregate. Journal of veterinary dentistry. 2008;25(3):189-195.
Stephen M Weeks. Root tips. The Journal of the American Dental Association. 2002;133(7):814.
B.R. Johnson; S.M. Weeks. Implants and endodontics. II. The Journal of the American Dental Association. 2001;132(6):722, 724.
S.M. Weeks. Caring for patients with heart failure. Nursing. 1996;26(3):52-53.
S.M. Weeks. Licorice and tobacco. The Journal of the American Dental Association. 1988;116(6):612.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry
- Certificate of Specialty in Endodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry
- Residency in General Practice Dentistry, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Board of Endodontics Status: Board-Eligible
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Sigma Chapter
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club