Flavia Lamberghini, DDS, MS, MPH, FAAPD
Clinical Assistant Professor
801 S. Paulina, IL 60612
Popejoy, A., Fadavi, S., Lamberghini, F., Peters, K., Kaste, L. A comparison of rural and urban school-based sealant programs in Illinois. Master Thesis for Master of Science, 5/13/2014.
Lamberghini, F., Silver Diamine Fluoride in Caries Management, CDA, http://oasisdiscussions.ca/2017/02/27/adf/
Lamberghini, F., Treating Syrian Rufugee Children, CDA, http://oasisdiscussions.ca/2017/11/16/tsrc/.
Lamberghini F, Trifan G, Testai F. SARS-CoV2 Infection in Asymptomatic Pediatric Dental Patients. JADA 2021; 152 (4): 277-283.
Lamberghini F, Testai FD. COVID-2019 fundamentals. JADA 2021;152(5):354-363.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, MS
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, School of Public Health, MPH Epidemiology
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, General Practice Residency (GPR)
- Argentine Dental Association, General Practice Residency (GPR)
- DDS - Doctor in Dental Surgery, University of Cordoba, Argentina
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate and Fellow
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Examination Committee Member
Research Currently in Progress
Specific areas of research interests include preventive dentistry, public health, medically compromised children, behavior management, leadership, advocacy and practice management.