Welcome to COD-IT Heading link
Welcome to the College of Dentistry Information Technology! We are committed to provide quality and excellent technological solutions and support services to all our Staff, Faculty and Students.
For your convenience, here are some Campus Wide Resources you many need as you start your life here the College of Dentistry:
- UIC Campus IT Information Technology @ UIC | University of Illinois Chicago
- DUO Duo 2-Factor Authentication | Information Technology @ UIC | University of Illinois Chicago
- VPN Service – Virtual Private Network (VPN) (uillinois.edu)
- PASSWORD Security & Password | Information Technology @ UIC | University of Illinois Chicago
- Cloud Storage – Online system in which a user is allocated storage space: Box, Google Drive, or One Drive
- WIFI – UIC Wireless Service known as UIC-WIFI
Click here to download this Welcome Reference Card
Helpdesk Support Heading link
IT Support Services
The Helpdesk team will respond to requests, in the order they were received, during regular business hours. If your request is urgent, please call the helpdesk at: (312) 413-3182 or (312) 413-4731. The IT Helpdesk is available to answer questions and provide support for desktops, laptops, Windows and Mac OS, monitors), accessories and devices (usb devices, printers, copiers, scanners, barcode readers, magnetic card readers).
Wireless Access points
Audio Video Support
For special AV equipment requests please email email@example.com. In the request email please include the equipment needed, the room, and date & time of the event.
ListServs Heading link
How to send a message:
If you are a member of the ListServ, you can post directly to that list by using that ListServ’s email address (see list below).
College of Dentistry ListServs are to be used only for promoting the educational, administrative, or other college-related goals of the College of Dentistry. For security purposes, only UIC email addresses will be allowed on the ListServs.
The following are expressly forbidden:
- Obscene, threatening, or offensive material
- Commercial postings, other than private sales among the College community
- Large files (e.g., images)
- Attachments should be avoided if the text of the attachment can be easily placed in the text of the email
Review and abide by the UIC Campus Acceptable Use Policy
Visit our Listservs available in the College, here.
Pharos UPrint System Heading link
Please download the Pharos UPrint client from the link below (as appropriate for your operating system) and install the client. The installation is self-explanatory. When sending a print job, please select “Uprint – DENTISTRY” from the list of printers in the application you are printing from.
- Dentistry UPrint client downloads
Note: The UPrint client shared above is only for the use of UIC College of Dentistry students, faculty and staff.