- Ian W.
- DDS, MS
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Ian Marion is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Marion serves as the Director of Pre-Doctoral Pediatric Dentistry, and oversees the clinical and didactic training of dental students. He received his DDS from the University of the Pacific in 2012, then completed a General Practice Residency at S. Barnabas Hospital in New York. He completed a pediatric dentistry residency and received a MSD at the University of Washington in 2015. He is a reviewer for multiple pediatric dentistry journals and is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and American Dental Association (ADA), including receiving the 2016 Master Clinician Scholarship and serving on the Access to Care and Education Committee.
Education & Career
- University of the Pacific: Doctor of Dental Surgery
- St. Barnabas Hospital General Practice Residency
- University of Washington and Seattle Children's Hospital Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- University of Washington Master of Science in Dentistry