- Frederick M.
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Career
- Illinois Benedictine College B.S. 1983 Biology Cum Laude
- University of Illinois - Chicago D.D.S 1987 with honors
- June - Sept 1987 Staff Dentist, Externship - University of Illinois College of Dentistry Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Sept 1987 - Aug 1991 Instructor, University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Department of Operative Dentistry
- Sept 1991 - Present Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Illinois College of Dentistry Department of Restorative Dentistry
- Sept 1987 - Present Private Practice General Dentistry, Wheaton, Illinois
- 1994 - 2004 Course Director, Freshman Preclinical Technique Course, Introduction to Restorative Dentistry, University of Illinois - Chicago, College of Dentistry
- 1991 - 1993 Co-Course Director, Sophomore Preclinical Operative Casting Course, University of Illinois, College of Dentistry
- Elected to OKU National Honor Society as an Alumni Member in 1987 and has served as an Officer in all Executive Positions
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society - West Suburban Branch
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon - Sigma Chapter
- Odontographic Society of Chicago - Fellow
- American Association of Dental Schools
- Wheaton Dental Society
- Blue Key National Honor Society
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity - Rho Chapter
1987 - Present All Preclinical and Clinical courses for Operative, Fixed Partial Prosthodontics, and Removal Prosthodontics, University of Illinois College of Dentistry.
W.F. Stroner; C. Christensen; N.A. Remeikis; F.M. Stroner. Survey at urban college indicates compliance. Today's FDA : official monthly journal of the Florida Dental Association. 1990;2(7):2C, 3C.