Help UIC dental students prepare for licensing to become future dentists!
The UIC College of Dentistry will be providing free dental screenings on Saturday February 8th, 2020 from 9am to 11:30am.
No appointment necessary!
- Screening includes free faculty selected x-rays and limited screening exam.
- Treatment provided to selected patients ONLY on days of licensing exam (February 29-March 1)
- Please bring one form of ID and current list of medications
- Must have teeth to qualify
- Must be 18 years old or older
- CANNOT be allergic to latex
Location & Parking
UIC College of Dentistry
801 S. Paulina St.
Chicago, IL 60612
Location & Directions
Parking is available in garage at 915 S. Paulina St. $9.00 Street Parking (meter)
Also accessible via CTA Pink Link (Polk Street Stop)
Blue Line (IL Medical District Stop)
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Dentistry offers the widest range of general and specialty dental care services in Chicago – all in one place.
We have over 280 faculty and resident dentists in general and advanced specialty areas including Endodontists (root canal), Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Oral Medicine & Facial Pain (TMJ) specialists, Orthodontists (braces), Pediatric and Special Needs Dentists, Periodontists (gum disease) and Prosthodontists (implants, restorations). We also have 40+ researchers advancing scientific knowledge to improve oral health outcomes in Chicago and across the world.
We are dedicated to educating and helping patients adopt healthy oral hygiene habits and make the best decisions to improve their oral health. We do this by taking the time to develop a strong relationship with each of our patients -- this is why patients choose UIC.
Why Patients Choose UIC
Patients choose UIC not only for our comprehensive, specialized expertise conveniently located all in one place - but also because they appreciate the friendly, personalized and caring approach we provide in serving our mission.
- A choice of dental care from students, specialists-in-training or faculty
- Comprehensive dental services for the whole family
- Complete range of advanced specialty services provided by a team of nationally recognized experts
- Discounted rates compared to area dentists
- We work with insurance providers including Cigna and Delta Dental of IL
- Multicultural clinical team who speak numerous languages to accommodate patients of diverse backgrounds
- Convenient location next to CTA, bus lines and parking