Implant and Innovations Team Recognized with ADEA/Zimmer Dental Implant Teaching Award
Posted on 06/17/2013
The Implant and Innovations Team was recently recognized with the ADEA/Zimmer Dental Implant Education Teaching Award. The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) awarded the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry’s Dental Implant Educational Team the recipient of the ADEA/Zimmer Dental Implant Education Teaching Award.
The Award is given every two years and recognizes an institution and dental educator team that has demonstrated a commitment to excellence and innovation in the field of implant dentistry education.
The following criteria are used to select the winners of the award:
- Demonstration of commitment to dental implant education
- Sustained development of educational programs
- Innovation in teaching methodology
- Successful outcomes of teaching efforts
- Service to the community
- Successful integration of educational programs into the established curriculum