Clinical Associate Professor
Co-Director, Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics
Education & Career
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry alumnus, DDS, 1992
- UIC College of Dentistry, General Practice Residency Program at the West Side Veterans Administration Medical Center
- UIC College of Dentistry, Geriatric Dentistry Residency Program at the West Side Veterans Administration Medical Center
- UIC College of Dentistry, Advanced Program in Prosthodontics, 1997
- Group Practice Manager, UIC Predoctoral Dental Clinic, 1997-2006
- Director, Central Dental Laboratory, 1997-2006
- Course Director, junior and senior restorative dentistry clinics, 1997-2006
- Director, Predoctoral Implant Education and Coordinator, Predoctoral Implant Clinic
Dr. Harlow has maintained a referral-based private practice at UIC in the Faculty Dental Practice for more than 15 years.
Damian J Lee; Rand E Harlow; Judy Chia-Chun Yuan; Cortino Sukotjo; Kent L Knoernschild; Stephen D Campbell. Three-year clinical outcomes of implant treatments provided at a predoctoral implant program. The International journal of prosthodontics. 2011;24(1):71-76.
Judy Chia-Chun Yuan; Linda M. Kaste; Damian J. Lee; Rand F. Harlow; Kent L. Knoernschild; Stephen D. Campbell; Cortino Sukotjo. Dental student perceptions of predoctoral implant education and plans for providing implant treatment. Journal of Dental Education. 2011;75(6):750-760.
R.F. Harlow; J.S. Rutkauskas. Tuberculosis risk in the hospital dental practice. Special care in dentistry : official publication of the American Association of Hospital Dentists, the Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped, and the American Society for Geriatric Dentistry. 1995;15(2):50-55.