Education & Career
- National University of Iran School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, certificate in Operative Dentistry and MS in biomaterials
- Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, NY, Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American college of Prosthodontists
- Member, American Prosthodontic Society, American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Director, Central Dental Laboratory at UIC College of Dentistry
- Faculty fellow, Honors College of University of Illinois at Chicago
Dr Fayz currently holds a practice limited to Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry at the UIC Allen W. Anderson Faculty Dental Practice.
Christopher T. Chan; Cortino Sukotjo; Kenneth W. Gehrke; Judy Chia-Chun Yuan; Stephen D. Campbell; David M. Clark; Farhad Fayz. Laboratory Quality Assurance in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry. Journal of Prosthodontics. 2013;22(1):85-91.
Farhad Fayz; Ahmad Eslami. Determination of occlusal vertical dimension: A literature review. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. 1988;59(3):321-323.
Farhad Fayz; Ahmad Eslami; Gerald N. Graser. Use of anterior teeth measurements in determining occlusal vertical dimension. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. 1987;58(3):317-322.