Don't miss the the next AADR-CS Annual Summer Research Meeting hosted at the American Dental Association on Friday, July 28th, presented by the Amercian Dental Association (ADA) and American Association for Dental Research (AADR).
Location: ADA, 211 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Featured Speaker and Topic
"Implant alloy microstructure can enable cell induced corrosion in total hip replacements"
This year's speaker is Dr. Robin Pourzal, PhD, Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Pourzal is a member of the Implant Pathology and Biocompatibility Laboratory in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Rush Medical Center. The laboratory focuses on the analysis of retrieved tissues and implant devices from patients with joint replacements. Such devices can either be surgically retrieved components from revision surgery (failure cases) or postmortem retrievals (well-functioning devices).
Please RSVP to Dr. Spiro Megremis firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 440-3546
The American Association for Dental Research (AADR) is headquartered in Alexandria, Va., is a non-profit organization with more than 3,700 members in the United States.
The Chicago Section of the American Association of Dental Research promotes the mission statement of the AADR in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas. We are a group of oral health professionals and researchers seeking to:
- Advance research and increase knowledge for the improvement of oral health.
- Promote support for oral health research.
- Enhance the quality and scope of oral health.
- Promote the advancement of oral health and science.
- Support and represent the oral health research community.
- Facilitate professional development in the oral health research community.
- Increase the Association's services, resources, and membership.
- Represent the scientific community on issues related to oral health research.
- Facilitate the communication and application of research findings.
- Increase opportunities for scientific exchange.
- Enhance science transfer to scientific/professional societies, educators, clinicians, and the public.
211 E Chicago Ave
Chicago , IL 60611