The College of Dentistry's annual Clinic and Research Day provides a forum for students, postgrads, and research staff to present research achievements to the members of the College and larger research community. Additionally, Clinic and Research Day offers Continuing Education credit opportunities, dental products and service exhibits, a keynote lecture and student awards.
The 30th annual Clinic and Research Day will be held from noon to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 2, 2017. Keynote speaker will be Dr. William Maixner, Professor in Anesthesiology and Director, Center for Translational Pain Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Maixner's primary research focus is on biological, environmental, and genetic factors involved in pain transmission and modulation.
Commercial enterprises are welcome to participate as exhibitors, sponsors, or both. Exhibitors will be provided display space. For information, contact Virginia Buglio at (312) 996-1027 or email@example.com.
This year's event features:
- Vendor exhibits will be located on the 4th and 5th floors throughout the day.
- Visit the Kottemann Gallery of Dentistry and the DuBrul Archives Room.
- Tour the clinics and laboratories.
- Receive Continuing Education credit.
Over 100 posters covering several topics:
- Cancer Biology/Oral Cancer
- Biomaterials/Dental Materials
- Tooth Development & Movement
- Social Science/Behavior
- Wound Healing/Tissue Regeneration & Repair
- Imaging &Therapeutic Modalities
- Case Reports & Literature Reviews