Ameer Baroudi, DDS, MS
Clinical Assistant Professor
801 S. Paulina St., IL 60612
Clinical activities & specialties
Dr. Baroudi has experience teaching as a Clinical Instructor at the UIC College of Dentistry, Instructor for Continuing Education Courses on Porcelain Veneers and Smile Design at teh University of Illinois at Chicago, as well as experience in private practice. His research interest includes Digital Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Aesthetic Techniques For Porcelain Laminate Veneers, and Smile Design.
- Bachelor’s degree of oral and dental medicine and surgery (B.D.S), Misr University for Science and Technology, College of Dental Medicine.
- Comprehensive Practical and Theoretical course on Implantology.
- General Practice Residency (GPR), Hama University.
- Postgraduate Operative Dentistry Residency, Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Master of Science in Dentistry (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of Academy of Operative Dentistry (AOD).
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Member of Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Member of Illinois Dental Society