- Al Baroudi
- DDS, MS
- Clinical Professor
Education & Career
- Bachelor’s degree of oral and dental medicine and surgery (B.D.S), Misr University for Science and Technology, College of Dental Medicine.
- Comprehensive Practical and Theoretical course on Implantology.
- General Practice Residency (GPR), Hama University.
- Postgraduate Operative Dentistry Residency, Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Master of Science in Dentistry (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of Academy of Operative Dentistry (AOD).
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Member of Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Member of Illinois Dental Society
Clinical Activities and Specialties
Dr. Al Baroudi has experience teaching as a Clinical Instructor at the UIC College of Dentistry, Instructor for Continuing Education Courses on Porcelain Veneers and Smile Design at teh University of Illinois at Chicago, as well as experience in private practice. His research interest includes Digital Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Aesthetic Techniques For Porcelain Laminate Veneers, and Smile Design.
Teaching Assistant, Guest Speaker and Lecturer, Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Digital Impressioning Systems (CAD-CAM CEREC, 3M High Definition).
- Laser Dentistry (BIOLASE hard tissue laser, Diode soft tissue laser).
- Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Training and Oral Sedation.
- Digital Smile Design DSD Residency, Smile Design Hands-On & Emotional Dentistry.
- Dental Photography (Lectures and hands-on dental photography).
Awards and Recognition
- First Place Winner in the clinical case poster competition at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2016 annual scientific session in Toronto, Canada.
- Appreciation and Recognition award, Post-Graduate Operative Dentistry program at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.