- Al Baroudi
- DDS, MS
- Clinical Instructor
Education & Career
- Bachelor’s degree of oral and dental medicine and surgery (B.D.S), Misr University for Science and Technology, College of Dental Medicine.
- Comprehensive Practical and Theoretical course on Implantology.
- General Practice Residency (GPR), Hama University.
- Postgraduate Operative Dentistry Residency, Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Master of Science in Dentistry (M.S.) Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of Academy of Operative Dentistry (AOD).
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Member of International Academy for Adhesive Dentistry (IAAD)
Clinical Activities and Specialties
Speciality Dental Center, General Dentist.
The effectiveness of Er, Cr: YSGG laser with or without the additional use of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride (CPP-ACPF) on treatment of early enamel carious lesions.
Teaching Assistant, Guest Speaker and Lecturer, Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Digital Impressioning Systems (CAD-CAM CEREC, 3M High Definition).
- Laser Dentistry (BIOLASE hard tissue laser, Diode soft tissue laser).
- Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Training and Oral Sedation.
- Digital Smile Design DSD Residency, Smile Design Hands-On & Emotional Dentistry.
- Dental Photography (Lectures and hands-on dental photography).
Awards and Recognition
- First Place Winner in the clinical case poster competition at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2016 annual scientific session in Toronto, Canada.
- Appreciation and Recognition award, Post-Graduate Operative Dentistry program at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.