You are now part of our alumni family and among 6,000+ dental alumni. We welcome your involvement as a lifetime representative of the College of Dentistry. Remaining engaged with the College makes sure your success is achieved and celebrated beyond your dental school days. We are here to create a lifetime of engagement and connection to alumni resources, leadership, and continuing education opportunities.
The UIC Dental Alumni Board is an arm of the UIC Alumni Association and is a leadership opportunity as the College and Directors provide a voice and support policy and programming for a variety of issues that impact alumni. As a Director, you’ll have the opportunity to network, renew old acquaintances and make new ones, become a strong ambassador for the College, interact with dental students, postgraduates, and residents, and make meaningful changes at the College of Dentistry.
Your Dental Alumni Board advocates on behalf of the College and our alumni community, advises the Dean on matters central to the health of the College, presents awards to alumni and students, and sponsors student and alumni events.
For more information, call us at (312) 413-8479 or email email@example.com.
Alumni in the News. (April – October 2019)
- Interview with Dr. Donald Gundlach, '88 on Fox6 News
- Feature story about former Dean and Founder of Flag Day Bernard J. Cigrand
- Get to know Dr. Gregory J. DeFelice, Orthodontics and MS Oral Sciences, ’05
- Dr. Kan Tsunoda Orthodontics and MS Oral Sciences, ’19, joins Kristo Orthodontics
Get to know Dr. Samia Lin A. Rageb, ’10
- Get to know Dr. Nawar Alnoman, ‘14
- Get to know Dr. Michael T. Beckham, ‘81
- AAPD Names Dr. Marilia Montero-Fayad,’92, as NorthCentral District Trustee
- Dr. Susan Rowan, ‘94 published a study on the Assessment of the Appropriateness of Antibiotic Prescriptions for Infection Prophylaxis Before Dental Procedures, 2011 to 2015.
Are you in the news? Let us know at DentNews@uic.edu.