Education & Career
- University of Illinois, Urbana, BS, psychology
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MA, psychology
- University of Illinois at Chicago, PhD, clinical psychology
- Boston Consortium for Clinical Psychology, internship
- National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, post doctoral fellowship
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society, honorary member, 2013-present
- American Dental Education Association, member, 2007-present
Raja, S. (2012). Overcoming Trauma and PTSD. New Harbinger Press
Yudkowsky, R., Valdes, W., Raja, S., & Kiser, B. (2011). Standardized patients assess residents’ telehealth communication skills. Medical Education.
Estes, L.J., Lloyd, L.E., Teti, M., Raja, S., Bowleg, L., Allgood, K.L., et al. (2010). Perceptions of audio computer-assisted self-interviewing (ACASI) among women in an HIV-positive prevention program. PLoS ONE.
Raja, S., Teti, M., Knauz, R., Enchenique, M., Capistrant, B., Rubinstein, M., et al. (2008). Implementing peer-based interventions in clinic-based settings: Lessons from a multi-site hiv prevention with positives initiative. Journal of HIV/AIDS and Social Service. 7(1), 7-26
Campbell, R., Megson, G., Bybee, D., & Raja, S. (2008). The co-occurrence of childhood sexual abuse, adult sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and sexual harassment: A meditational model of post-traumatic stress disorder and physical health outcomes. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 76(2), 194-207.
Raja, S., McKirnan, D., & Glick, N. (2007). The treatment advocacy program-sinai: A peer-based HIV prevention intervention for working with HIV-infected persons. AIDS and Behavior, 11(5): s84-s94.