Michael J. Barrows, DDS, MS
Clinical Assistant Professor
Director of Clinic Operations
Managing Partner Consultant
Education & Career
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BA
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, DDS, 1973
- Former Captain in the United States Army Dental Corps, serving with B Company of the First Medical Battalion, First Infantry Division at Fort Riley, Kansas
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, Certificate in Endodontics, 1977
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, MS (Dental Histiology), 1981
- Member, the American Dental Association, the American Association of Endodontists, the Illinois State Dental Society, the Chicago Dental Society, the Illinois Association of Endodontists, and the Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club.
Dr. Barrows researches computers in dentistry, dental informatics, undergraduate education, and digital radiography.
Louis J Buhrley; Michael J Barrows; Ellen A BeGole; Christopher S Wenckus. Effect of magnification on locating the MB2 canal in maxillary molars. Journal of Endodontics. 2002;28(4):324-327.
M.J. Barrows; S.H. Ashrafi; D.F. Weber. Microradiographic and electron microscopic observations of the enamel-covered dentine in rat molars. Archives of Oral Biology. 1984;29(6):461-466.